Setting impeccable standards for every caregiver who works with us.
This means finding trained, talented people who care almost as much about your elderly or disabled family member as you do.
Here are just a few of the reasons why more families trust their loved ones’ care to Home Care Angels:
- Our caregivers have passed comprehensive and rigorous training
- We require all caregivers to hold all necessary local and state certifications, including CPR and first aid.
- All of our caregivers must pass background and drug screenings as a condition of initial and ongoing employment.
- Caregivers receive ongoing training on multiple topics, including
- Communication and interpersonal skills
- Infection control
- Fire safety and emergency management
- Ethical issue management and compliance
- Our company is fully insured and bonded.
Plus, unlike some other home care providers, we NEVER charge for an initial assessment visit. We will come to your loved one’s home and conduct a complete assessment – including a full report and recommendations – at no cost to you!
TAKE A LOOK AT OUR MOST POPULAR SERVICES:
- Free, on-site assessment to determine your loved one’s care needs.
- We match your family member with caregivers based on the needs assessment – every person’s care is uniquely tailored.
- Our caregivers can help with bathing, transportation, keeping track of appointments, and dozens of other daily living tasks.
- Cooking, light gardening, and laundry services are available.
- We help your family member live as actively and independently as possible while ensuring that their personal and health needs are met.
Click the button below to learn more about our personal care services:
- Free, on-site visit to match your loved one with the perfect companion.
- Your family member can enjoy friendly, supportive conversation to relieve loneliness and depression.
- Companions can plan and facilitate outings, social interaction, and other activities – no more boredom day after day!
- Many of our clients love how our companion caregivers encourage physical activity to promote better health.
- Your loved one’s companion will encourage active thinking with games, puzzles, and much more!
Click the button below to learn more about our companion care services:
You can reach us 24 hours a day right when you need us
Ready to experience what peace of mind feels like?
If you want your loved one to get the care, companionship, and support they deserve… you’re in the right place!
Just give us a call at 520 742 3200 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to schedule your no-cost assessment. There’s no obligation, and you’ll
get valuable insights you can use to make the best care choices possible for your elderly or disabled family member… even if it’s not with us!